slider

WEB TECHNOLOGY IS HERE AFRICAN PRINTS WELCOME TO AFRIKA NA MITINDO CALL..! +255 767 319 121 KARIBU ELECTRO-ICT

Saturday, March 2, 2013

A glance at the art of Debora Latouche

The hair,the face,the nails,the dress,all of them fabulous
This to me sounds like the evolution of make up where by we experience a scene which leaves our eyes and the brain curios,the curiosity which is endless with questions like what was the make up artist presenting in these pics!what is it all about!
Her dress is what took my attention in its design and colour,next comes what i can call a crown in her head which brings an imagination of a peacock,the colourful green is calming my nerves too.
Looking so much like beatiful birds,mine is only a smile whenever my glance meets these pics.I acknowledge the creativity in both style and make up,this is a really art where by a message is conveyed without words and yet it is fully understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment